The Laymen’s Fellowship is a solid backbone within our church as they continue to make an imprint upon our community. They serve God in a variety of ways both within the church and within the community by helping complete small construction projects and routine maintenance. They are a brotherhood that encourages men to develop a deeper, godly lifestyle.
Laymen’s Breakfast Meeting—meets at 8:00 AM on the second Sunday of each month.
The Women’s Fellowship has been an intricate part of Bethlehem since its very beginning. Our women have taken the lead in caring for our community for many years, and their legacy is still a very strong part of our organization. The Women’s Fellowship is comprised of circles, which are small groups of women devoted to caring for one another and reaching out to our community. The circles meet monthly to study and cultivate relationships and each circle has its own mission project initiative, some of which can be found on the back side of this page.
Women’s Fellowship Circles:
Savage Circle—meets at 10:30 AM on the first Tuesday of each month in the Old Fellowship Hall.
King Circle—meets at 7:00 PM on the second Monday of each month in the Old Fellowship Hall.
Jackson Circle—meets at 7:00 PM on the first Thursday of each month in the Graham Hall.
Women’s Fellowship Missions:
Below is a list of mission engagements our circles have within our community. In addition to these ministry activities, the circles also invest themselves in local initiatives and assistance as need arises. Certainly God uses our circles to bless lives in ways we will never know.
- Sponsorship of a child from the Christian Children’s Home
- Coordination of the Food Pantry Ministry at BCC
- Delivery of meals through Suffolk Meals on Wheels
- Participation in the Saturday feeding program at the Salvation Army
- Support of the Hope Haven Children’s Home
- Collection of supplies for military families
- Hosting of a community Holiday Faire and a presence at the Suffolk Peanut Fest
- Participation in church-based ministries such as memorial services, bereavement support, special worship services, shut-in encouragement, etc.
Each circle welcomes all new members to the Women’s Fellowship, and if you would like more information, contact the church office at 757-539-4274.